Thinking of becoming a Driving Instructor?
How do you fancy being your own boss, choosing your own working hours and meeting new people every day? Would you like to make good money, up to $85.00 per hour and, have the satisfaction of helping people learn something new? It's easy to see why so many people from every walk of life want to be a 121 Driver Training qualified driving instructor.
Email: 121drivertraining@gmail for more information or call Peter on 0407 938 398
121 Driver Training Pty Ltd is an RMS (RTA) and ASQA approved registered Training Organisation, and is able to issue nationally recognised Driving Instructor Certificate IV training.
What you need to know.
before you enrol in the course:
You must obtain a Letter of Eligibility from The RMS
to obtain this letter you need to undergo a series of checks and tests.
- Hold a Full Licence (for 3 out of the last 4 years)
- Pass a medical exam
- Pass a police character check
- Pass a road rules knowledge test
- Pass a driving ability test (manual or automatic, this depends on the type of vehicle you wish to use for training)
- Successfully complete the reading and writing task test. All instruction and assessment must be carried out in English.
When these requirements have been met the RMS will issue you with an Eligibility Advice. A copy of this letter is required to enrol in the course.
Manual & Automatic Training Available